Group Total Reward & Global Mobility Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 13,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
As a member of the Group Talent and Total Reward team, this individual will report to the Group Total Reward & Global mobility Manager and will provide expert advice and support on Total Reward and Global Mobility matters across all geographies in which the Group operates.
The purpose of this role is to provide support in two main areas:
- Support in Global Mobility policy update, continuous improvement and consistent application in all countries of the Group
- Work closely with main stakeholder (HR business partners, Total Reward and operations at country level) around the world when planning cross-border travel to ensure that immigration, tax and social security requirements are met in alignment with the Global Mobility group policy
- Interact with 3rd party providers, including immigration, tax, payroll and relocation service to ensure timely, quality services are provided within agreed Global Mobility group policy
- Consult and advise HRBPs, managers and new employees in the process of relocation set up for foreign new hire candidates and managers
- Maintain regular contact with other service departments involved in the mobility process including Finance, Payroll, Data Management, HRBPs, Recruiting etc.
- Identify solutions for non-standard cases and share best practices with the team
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve operational processes and procedures
- Contribute to the application of the Total Reward Policy across the group
- Support the preparation and handle the LTI and STI plans, the merit review process including eligibility checking, budget modeling, reference range setting and system readiness etc.
- Provide data analytical support on reward and performance programs/projects
- Partner with Finance to ensure accurate accrual of compensation and benefit programs.
- Monitor and review Group Job Titles
- Support HRBP during new Job evaluations and Job Grading
- Support the management of the main reward processes through Oracle system
Education and Qualification
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in Reward and Global Mobility in multinational companies
- Advanced level written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Responsive and customer focus with a proactive approach
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Flexible / adaptable
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload
- Analytical, structured mindset