Financial Controller internship
Finance Controller intern - HR
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and choose a career that brings sound to life in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
You will be exposed to and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to more than 16,000 people across 29 different Countries.
Main missions of your role:
- Personnel cost and headcount planning as well as regular variance analysis.
- Improve monthly Labor cost reports and identify trends.
- Assist Group HR controller and local finance teams with Budget & Forecast processes
- Continuous development of our HR KPIs dashboard as well as our headcount planning tool.
- Take ownership of monthly various reporting, analysis, and recommend actions.
- Ensure good data quality and right timing
Desired skills and experience:
You are the right person if you:
- Are undergraduate or new graduate in Finance or Economics
- Have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Speak English fluently
- Are comfortable with numbers
- Are tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Are agile to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
- Are results oriented with good communication skills
Job Function: Corporate Finance
Position type: 6 months internship
Employment type: Full - Time
Country/Location: Corporate/ Milan HQ, Italy
Discover more about us: