Director, Client Services
Alone we can accomplish the goals under our nose, but together we can reach for the horizon. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic leadership on our Client Services team.
Our Amplifon Hearing Health Care team has the exciting goal of moving from a culture of service to service excellence. As the Director of Client Services, you’ll strategically lead our contact center to deliver sensational provider and patient experiences.
Initially your top priority will be talent evaluation, vision generation, and operational plan development for the Client Services Group. As a conscientious collaborator, you’ll work with our reporting teams to measure call center metrics and hunt down leading and lagging indicators. Lean into your meticulous analytic skills to then translate those findings into action.
Our culture is inclusive and your ability to build and maintain relationships with essential stakeholders should be as well. Working from this foundation of trust, providers and vendors will come to expect the highest level of quality and service from your team. Enabling autonomy, your aim is to create a team of passionate advocates for our hearing care solutions.
Lastly, managing change within your team, communicating process enhancements to the organization, and implementing innovative technology will be your fuel for future growth. The most successful Director of Client Services will serve as a change agent while embedding accountability into the fabric of the team culture.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not necessarily required if you have the right experience, as listed below.
- A minimum of 7+ years Call Center Leadership experience with progressive responsibility and management positions in either health care operations, customer service, and/or inside sales
- Experience building metrics-driven support processes while leveraging data to inform leadership
- Knowledge of principles/methods for promoting and selling products or services over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Adaptable to rapid change with the ability to multitask and work with shifting priorities
- Industry and call center technology knowledge a plus
- Ability to optimize technology and systems to maximize performance
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We recently moved to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January, 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…