Business Development Marketing Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a manager to support Amplifon in the set-up of new capabilities of lead generation and territory coverage through partnership with adjacent retail partners, starting from Pharmacies. The scope of work could expand fast to similar healthcare spaces (i.e.: Opticians/ Medical Lab/ Dental Care stores or even special deal with insurances and senior care spaces).
The incumbent will be in charge to:
- Design the Go to Market overall (expected Customer Experience as much as Experience from Pharmacist and Amplifon sales staff). Tomorrow this could be easily expanded to Opticians and other healthcare retail spaces
- Define the details of reward mechanics, including Pharmacist compensation that should be consistent with our B2C offering and with possible expansions cross-channels
- Carry on and finalize agreement negotiations with Pharma counterparts and any other HealthCare customers with a joint business plan approach
- Liaise with Sales colleagues to ensure consistency of Go To Market between Pharmacies and rest of Amplifon operations
- Collaborate with IT to define and implement requirements of technical solutions that can support the implementation of the above mentioned Go to Market
- Lead tender with Procurement to select potential Pharma Retail and Marketing agencies that can help to better cover, educate and ensure a Best in Class execution in the pharmacies
- Own the Business Case finalization and monitoring after the in-market kick-off
- Own and lead the implementation of pilots that will be fundamental to fine-tune the final Go to Market and national roll-out
- Collaborate with internal resources (direct report and within marketing department) to ensure that the best communication material is finalized and delivered to external Pharma Retail agencies.
What you'll need
- You are familiar with trade marketing, marketing and co-marketing topics to a point of fluency that you are able to lead a new Go To Market implementation;
- You have a solid Trade Marketing/ Customer Development/ Account Management experience that comes from both Sales and Marketing experience.
- You are an expert of negotiation, but you do that not only with the short term objective in mind, but also with the objective to truly develop a partnership with the counterpart – in a nutshell, sales is in your dna, but customer-centricity is in your heart & brain.
Technical skills and experiences
- Experience in Trade Marketing/ Category Management/ Business Development or Shopper Marketing are a must.
- Experience in both designing Go To Market strategy with a bias for action and implementation.
- 7/ 8 years at least of previous experience.
- Proven track record of performances measurement, optimization and developing strategies.
- Strong commercial understanding with excellent marketing capabilities.
- Experience of pharma or comparable channels.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with numbers and financial savviness.