Digital Workplace & Intranet Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The Digital Workplace Project Coordinator will be actively involved in projects of the Digital Workplace area where the Intranet, collaboration tools and Microsoft productivity tools operate as a unique set of instruments.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Develop workplace projects (Intranet; Collaboration tools; Enterprise Social Media) from the design to the delivery, to the subsequent roll out in different countries, to the global guidelines definition.
- Develop and implement the Company sites (Corporate site, Foundation site,..) from the design to the roll-out.
- Participate in technological choices to identify the best solutions with respect to market standards.
- Closely collaborate with all the colleagues in the IT areas worldwide and work closely with the HR and Communication
- Interact both with the Software Providers and System Integrators.
- Coordinate different vendors and foster smooth interactions.
- O365 knowledge and Follow up: focus on Microsoft Roadmap and evolution, together with Microsoft Team
- Evaluate with business stakeholders potential processes to be integrated/optimized into Teams productivity platform
- Support Amplifon users, via specific adoption programs, including Digital Coach to extend O365 knowledge and readiness to all employees
- A degree in Digital Communication, Digital Marketing, IT or Business with a focus on digital
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Good English – written and spoken; Italian is a plus
- Tech-savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Strong interest in Digital Workplace
- Ability to coordinate external providers
- Highly structured and accountable and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and able to handle complexity
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office365 suite, SharePoint in cloud, AEM, Adobe analytics