A penny saved is much more valuable than a penny earned. Can you build trusting relationships with stakeholders AND suppliers while delivering value? Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in a newly created role on our Procurement team.
As a Procurement Specialist, you’ll manage the operational performance of our direct suppliers, including hearing aid manufacturers, to drive continuous performance improvement across Amplifon in North America.
Our company is in growth mode; we need a unique person who thrives in spreadsheets and builds productive relationships. You’ll help drive consistency and efficiency in the procure to pay process with our hearing aid suppliers. Through your expert analysis, you’ll identify gaps and drive solutions relevant to customer experience to add tremendous value to the organization.
Do you like to be at the ground floor of new systems? You’ll be part of the Oracle Implementation project team, sharing opinions and creating effective templates for the team when we go-live.
Most importantly, our top candidate will look beyond their own lens and collaborate with internal and external customers to find ways to protect the bottom line. Get ready for international exposure as you collaborate with our global procurement team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Finance/ Operations or related business discipline
- 2-5 years of experience in a sourcing role
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Change agent – comfortable with ambiguity
- Team player and agile learner
- Self-starter and bias for action
- Ability to analyze and forecast demand on different time horizons
- Ability to create a consensus forecast in alignment with marketing, sales, and finance and follow it up with the suppliers
- Ability to manage inventory across multiple locations, to optimize working capital and maximize service levels
- Ability to manage key suppliers through best-in-class Supplier Relationship Management practices such as contract management, scorecards, business reviews and other tools & processes required to ensure the company’s best interests are served
- Exceptional in troubleshooting of the problems and resolution of the issues with suppliers
Required proficiency with tools:
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Experience with ERP (Oracle preferred) Procure to Pay and Procurement
- ERP implementation experience a plus
- Experience with Microsoft 365 desired
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…