Temporary Executive Assistant - 12 months
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Supporting the Medical Director Italy and Medical office Team and the IT Director Italy, we are looking for an experienced assistant for 12 months contract.
As part of the team, you will understand their priorities and business model and you will be responsible for organizational and operational activities.
- Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings
- Manage various internal events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
- Administrative duties around processing travel
- Interact with internal stakeholders, mainly legal and procurement to define contractual agreement with third-parties
- Supporting in additional projects if necessary based on business needs
What you'll need
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. A high level of organization and interest in working across multiple areas of the business is a must.
- At least 5 years as an executive assistant and experience supporting multiple executives is ideal
- Digital capability to use internal administrative and financial tool
- Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
Good English language proficiency is appreciated