National Director-Corporate Stores
Growth is never by chance; it is the result of forces working together. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our National Director of Corporate Stores.
We have more than doubled the number of Miracle-Ear corporate stores this year and need a savvy and innovative business leader who can streamline processes to enhance organic growth. You’ll strategically guide and coach a talented team to transform our customer experience, giving more people the gift of sound.
Do you naturally inspire people to do their best? The ability to motivate, encourage, and lead by example is paramount as you discover the successes and challenges of our corporate Hearing Care Professionals and field teams. Building lasting relationships and removing obstacles that prevent exceptional service will make you a champion for these teams.
Using sales data and KPI’s, you’ll build and roll-out action plans that drive revenue. The ability to “package” repeatable procedures for your Miracle-Ear colleagues at the corporate stores will create operational excellence throughout all stores. Imagine inspiring change at 1400 Miracle-Ear locations!
Collaboration is the key to success here. You’ll work with many cross-functional departments and a diverse group of colleagues to deliver a seamless customer experience. If you’re passionate about leadership, you also guide and develop employees as they begin or continue their career with Miracle-Ear.
The best part about this job? Make a direct impact on a national level with America’s largest hearing aid retailer and grow your career further with international partners, as a member of the world-leading Amplifon group.
- Your Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations or Finance show your desire for working in sales, operations & analysis. An MBA further demonstrates this passion.
- 15+ years of experience working in a multi-retail environment, specifically in field operations, will lead to success since you’ll lead 50 corporate stores and 100+ people in multiple locations. Hearing industry experience makes you a VIP candidate.
- Our environment is changing rapidly so the ability to work at a fast pace and prioritize your workload is mission critical
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels from a Front Office Assistant to our CEO. You must tailor your message, provide written and verbal direction effectively, and present a PPT presentation to a group of leaders all in the same day.
- Project management skills are useful to manage the scope of the initiatives we have in mind.
- Experience with sales, operations, and data analysis will allow you to hit the ground running faster. Formal sales training is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies are needed.
- Ability to travel approximately 40-70% days to visit the different corporate Miracle-Ear locations is needed. We currently have locations in MN, CO, AZ, SC and GA.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. The Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, has donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Every day, we strive to give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
For over 65 years, Miracle-Ear hearing aids have helped people enjoy fuller lives. Plus, Miracle-Ear offers free, detailed hearing assessments and aftercare programs you can’t find anywhere else. Join our team, and give the gift of sound.
We are moving!
We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building will offer collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…