Franchise Business Advisor
A good coach can change the game; a great coach can change a life. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Franchise Business Advisor (FBA) role.
Our Miracle-Ear franchise partners need a savvy and innovative business coach who can enhance their local operations. You’ll strategically guide and motivate them to transform their customer experience, giving more people the gift of sound and changing lives.
Miracle-Ear has exciting and aggressive growth plans; engaging our franchisees is paramount to success. You’ll conduct monthly operational reviews and listen to their challenges and successes, building solid relationships along the way. Using solid sales data and KPI’s, you’ll develop and implement action plans that drive revenue.
Growth is never by chance; it is the result of people working together. You’ll “package” best practices and share them with your colleagues creating operational excellence throughout our Miracle-Ear stores. Collaboration with Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams will bring your ideas to life and make a difference in the lives of millions.
- Your Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance show your desire for working in sales, operations, audit & analysis
- 2-5 years of experience working in a multi-retail or franchise management environment or as an Account Manager
- 2-5 years of retail or franchise management experience; including sales, operations, audit & analysis
- Experience with sales, operations, audit and analysis will allow you to hit the ground running faster
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies are needed as you’ll use these systems daily
- Ability to travel approximately 30% to visit franchisees and Miracle-Ear locations
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. The Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, has donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Every day, we strive to give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
For over 70 years, Miracle-Ear hearing aids have helped people enjoy fuller lives. Plus, Miracle-Ear offers free, detailed hearing assessments and aftercare programs you can’t find anywhere else. Join our team, and give the gift of sound.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…