Head of IT Germany (m/f/d)
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization, and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it's only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who are we looking for
For our German branch, headquartered in Hamburg, we are currently looking for the
Head of IT (m/f/d)
The Head of IT (mf/d) oversees all the IT systems and services in the country.
As a business partner, s/he works closely with local business lines to understand their needs and to improve their performance. S/he manages IT initiatives on a local level that are designed to support and achieve the company’s growth.
The Head of IT (m/f/d) maintains and builds up a strong cross-functional working partnership with all IT Global functions team within the Amplifon matrix organization to develop and delivers successful integrated IT project and activities.
S/he will report in solid line to the Country GM and in dotted line to the EMEA IT Director.
Being a management position, the Head of IT (m/f/d) will lead and mentor a team of approximately 20 employees.
- Implements Local IT plans guaranteeing the highest quality and business continuity across the country channels aligned with the company’s vision and the IT global strategy
- Implementation and optimization of all the IT Retail systems (e.g. Campaign Automation, Retail & Contact Center, CRM and Digital Marketing)
- Monitors and oversees all the IT systems and services in country (e.g. ERP, Operations & Enterprise Architecture, Big Data & BI).
- Accelerates the adoption in country of the global IT project
- As a member of the local management team s/he contributes to the elaboration and implementation of the country strategy and action plan
- Service desk management to support field and BO; monitoring IT operations in partnership with other functions
What you’ll need:
- Working experience in relevant IT Retail systems (e.g. SalesForce, Oracle Xstore, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Cloud)
- General knowledge technologies covering all the functional fields of the information systems (i.e ERP, network and infrastructure Operations & Enterprise Architecture, Big Data & BI).
- Profound working experience in IT functions
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Sector experience within Retail is mandatory. Candidates from FMCG or telecommunications can also be considered
- Agile and network experience would be a plus
- Solid background in ITIL
- High Level of Business Orientation with a “Customer first approach”
- Natural team leadership and communication skills
- Peoples’ person who is capable of coaching and developing the team
- Flexibility, diplomacy, and the ability to manage expectations
- Capability to managing complexity and to matrix reporting in an international environment
- Strong project management skills
- Successful candidates are change agents who can work with different team of the company
- Interested in new ways of thinking and innovative approaches
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast changing environment with proven capabilities and results
- International mobility beneficial
- Fluent German and English language skills required
What we´ll offer:
- A great challenge in a company that is in a transformational momentum and offers plenty of opportunities
- A leading position in the local management team of an international company with flat hierarchies
- A performance-enhancing and dynamic corporate culture in which personal contribution is most important
- A working atmosphere that allows you to shape our growing company
- Collaboration in a dynamic and highly motivated team as well as close cooperation with our international colleagues
Ready to Amplify Your Career?
Apply directly with your complete documents in pdf format, stating your possible starting date and salary expectations under "Apply now!”