Global Supply Chain Transformation Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Global Supply Chain Transformation Specialist to be part of the Global Procurement and Supply Chain team and support the Global function on new and ongoing Transformation programs.
- Representing Global Supply Chain in multi-year company transformation projects
- Mastering and governing current and new Supply Chain processes with both suppliers and Amplifon organization (global and local Procurement and Supply Chain, IT, Tax, Finance…)
- Assuring that Global Supply Chain needs and requirements are taken into account in multi-year company transformation projects
- Managing risks, defining and executing dedicated risk mitigation plan in order to ensure timely and robust roll out milestones
- Tracking, monitoring and addressing open points and issues raised up during the roll-out phase and adoption until stabilisation
- Coordinating with IT department to make sure that Supply Chain business requirements are taken into account and a suitable projects/improvements roadmap is set up
- As process specialist, driving the adoption of Global template in the countries, coordinating requirements between local/country Supply Chain organizations and Global Supply Chain, finding solutions for fitting local requirements into the Global processes
- Supporting specific Supply Chain projects like the implementation of a new logistic and distribution model, demand planning, inventory management, WMS
What you'll need
- Very good knowledge of Supply Chain processes in a structured context, retail industry as preference
- Previous experience in new ERP implementation and/or other company transformation processes with strong interactions and coordination with IT department
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
- Quantitative skills (engineering degree is preferred)
- Ability to work in international/cross-functional teams, as well being accountable for her/his own projects
- Capable of communicating in the appropriate way with different levels of the organization, from specialist to C-level
- Ability to perform under pressure and willingness to take challenges
- English is a must