Corporate Indirect Procurement Buyer
We are looking for a highly motivated and versatile candidate with a proven experience in procurement and a strong ability of supply relationship management with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
He/she will be mainly committed to:
- Collect and analyze purchase data for Italian and for the assigned categories;
- Deploy sourcing strategies aligned to Company strategies;
- Lead request for the best competitive bids and conduct bidding process, in according to business needs;
- Align sourcing decisions to strategic supplier base;
- Negotiate contracts;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and legal/finance department to implement compliant agreements.
- Ensure flawless PTP process
In this way, the candidate will be responsible for providing the Company best quality of goods and services supportive of overall company operations at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Master Degree in Economics / Engineering;
- At least 5/7 years of Procurement/Strategic Sourcing experience in multicultural and complex environments. Experience in FMGC companies and indirect procurement categories will be a plus;
- Advanced analytical skills required to perform data analyses in support of sourcing strategy development;
- Negotiation and relationship management experience;
- Good English, both spoken and written. Another language will be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of Office Suite, Oracle will be a plus;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Well organized and able to work under pressure.