Sales Account Executive
In a future driven by digital technology, communication and collaboration are more critical than ever. Bring the timeless principles of Dale Carnegie + modern sales tactics as you build strategic relationships with new clients, so we can bring sound to life for people in need of affordable hearing health care.
As a hunter, you possess an inherent desire to hit the phones, emails, and trade shows to find new business. By asking smart, insightful questions, you’ll discover how we can add value, producing a snowball effect of sales and growth across our industry. Exercising patience is critical with the long contract cycle but persistence pays off.
In the first 90 days, you’ll observe discovery calls and proposal conversations to understand the day-to-day sales process and gain industry knowledge. This role is highly autonomous, but you’ll lean on your team to discover best practices. Using Salesforce makes it easy to manage leads and generate/drive referrals among client networks.
Can you sell through a story? Data and KPIs are fundamental to success, but the compelling narrative behind the numbers will drive customers to act. Lastly, fostering a collaborative environment with marketing, legal, operations, and vendors will ensure every client walks away delighted. This role is highly visible within the organization with opportunity to grow as we expand.
- A bachelor’s degree in business/marketing is required
- 5+ years of Sales experience
- Experience selling into insurance plans and carriers
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantage & existing relationships with network management, product managers, clinical program managers and vendors in the health insurance space
- Expertise with Salesforce is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in developing and marketing business support programs
- Ability to travel 25-50% to visit customers
- Ideally looking for somebody living in CA, TX or AZ but will consider other States in the West/Southwest
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…