New Business Development Audiologist
Hearing Aid Audiologist – New Business Development
Step outside of your comfort zone with Amplifon!
At Amplifon, we are dedicated and proud to provide the most advanced hearing aid technology that allows us to deliver an exceptional experience to every one of our customers. To help make this a reality, we create a culture within our teams to cross-functionally collaborate, recognise achievements and provide local and global opportunities for you to grow and develop.
We constantly challenge the ordinary to create an environment for you to truly thrive in, and this year we are looking for Hearing Aid Audiologists who want to really step outside of their comfort zone to help us grow our footprint across the UK and EIRE.
Working on our brand-new business development strategy but with the opportunity to utilise your exceptional Audiology skills, we want to hear from you if you are looking for something a little different in 2019 that challenges, rewards, develops and inspires you.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional bonus earning opportunity
- Career development
- Company Car OR Car Allowance of £3,000
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment Pension
- Brand-new exciting benefit Perkbox: Online access to freebies, discounts, support, reward and recognition
Possible relocation assistance of up to £3,000 for any candidates looking for a change of scenery.
Also don't forget our referral incentives - for any successful referral you will be eligible to receive up to £1,000 in high street vouches!
to refer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be eligible to apply for both Private Dental and Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of your probation
As an already successful and tenacious HCPC registered Hearing Aid Audiologist, you will be responsible for driving new business through developing and maintaining new and existing partnerships with local organisations in the community, focusing on key locations as defined by the New Business Development and Retail Excellence Manager.
This unique opportunity means that you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with key partnerships to ensure that an Amplifon presence is opened in key locations
- Drive the performance of Shop in Shops to produce sales and profit, seeking new opportunities to grow our customer base
- Delivering excellence in customer care and audiology services to Amplifon customers incorporating: relationship building, effective consultation, assessment of client needs and presentation of options
- Ensuring that the complete Amplifon customer journey is delivered to all customers at all times
- Delivering a professional, courteous and high-quality service, demonstrating real customer devotion, ensuring that expectations are exceeded
You will be forward-thinking, results focused and demonstrate outstanding customer care and clinical excellence.
You will also demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong analytical and judgment ability
- Brilliant verbal and written communication skills
- A real energy and tenacious attitude
- Self-starter and motivator