Global Retail Omnichannel Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
The Global Retail Omnichannel Manager will be responsible for managing global projects to drive the newborn Omnichannel Program in our worldwide store network.
He/She will collaborate with strong leadership with the counterparts in the Regions to make things happen, and will be responsible for managing high projects schedule to meet deadlines and ensure they meet and exceed Lucky Brand standards.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Facilitating Project Planning, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, assigning global/local resources to deliverables
- Collaborating with other department/countries to define, prioritize, and develop project
- Analysing data and processes, risks and resource allocation
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution
- Providing/updating Management Reports
- From initial project kick-off, function as the primary communication hub for all stakeholders and project team members, working closely with all contributors to ensure the best possible execution on every level
- Provides clear, effective and timely communication of design direction and changes to the teams and markets
- Drive and moderate regular team meetings, ensuring successful cross-functional collaboration
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships with retail partners, balancing strong customer service with strategic brand management
- Develop and manage operations programs for brand rollouts and implementations
- Create and manage policies and procedures for retail
- Partner with the IT department to ensure all Retail information systems are functioning and operational
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. You must be happy to travel, have a great attitude and be a real team player.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience working with international markets
- Retail Operations background with 4-6 years experience in a store or corporate operations level
- Full understanding of retail: operational processes, back of house, point of sale systems (XStore, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.), inventory control, business intelligence, time keeping systems and clienteling
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic planning ability
- Able to work well with, motivate and influence teams and partners to achieve goals/results
- Ability to work in fast paced environment