Global Retail Training Manager
Amplifon is a people-focused Company where retail staff make up approximately 80% of our workforce. Ensuring the right knowledge is at the fingertips of our employees & developing our people so that we have the right capabilities in stores, is a critical part of our DNA. We have created a new Global Retail Excellence Function, and this has led to the creation of a new role, pioneering the development & launch of our Amplifon Retail Academy.
What we are looking for:
The Global Retail Learning/Training Manager will be focused on Sales and Field/Store Organization and will be responsible for designing Learning Program to drive performance improvements and innovation in our worldwide store network. The Learning portfolio will cover training on “soft skills” for sales people, training on contents highly specialized as audiological training, commercial competencies and in-store process competencies.
The Global Retail Learning/Training Manager will be partnering with strong leadership within the Retail Excellence Global Team and will support Markets in delivering training initiatives and will support technical subject experts in the execution of strategic projects.
- Identify knowledge gaps and learning plans for Amplifon Group, translating this into relevant learning solutions for Area Managers, Audiologists and Client Advisors.
- Leveraging on best practices in different Markets and modifying existing programs in the field, create the training architecture/infrastructure and training academy identifying the key pillars, contents, and effective training methodology with a focus on Onboarding Programs and Modules for continuous improvement / performance-gap.
- Manage and coordinate the complexity of multi-dimensional training across regions and across contents.
- Define process and tools for capabilities assessment, training and follow up to ensure the effectiveness of the training and the increase productivity.
- Design the proper methodology of training (Train-the-trainer, e-learning, etc.) based on the contents of the training and ensure the right balance between individual learning needs and business needs (speed to productivity, in person learning, online learning, on the job experience).
- For a variety of global projects in multiple markets, in line with the business strategic priorities, work with different departments to support the change management coordinating the training delivery, developing, and implementing plans, managing pilot, and measuring results in terms of productivity.
- Support the Countries in delivering Training Plan with clear, effective, and timely communication and creating training and communication toolkit for a smooth execution.
- Work with internal and technical subject matter experts and identify target retail audience’s training needs.
- Facilitate trainings and workshops in cooperation with relevant stakeholders.
- Gather feedback to evaluate existing training and other interventions to continuously improve.
- Review and analyze feedback of the learning curriculum and trainers through evaluations, trainer input and business stakeholder feedback and partner with Retail Excellence Team and Subject Matter expert to measure learning (reaction, knowledge, behavior, impact, ROI).
- Manage the LMS Retail platform partnering with the IT department to ensure systems are functioning and operational.
What you will need to succeed
- Strong problem solving and strategic planning ability.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to motivate and influence teams and internal/external partners to achieve goals/results.
- Full understanding of retail environment.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Availability to travel, have a great attitude and be a real team player.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in relevant field of study.
- Experience working in Retailer Companies in international environments.
- A strong background in learning and development with more than 8 years of relevant international training experience, including training delivery and facilitation (ie. role Trainers, Country Retail Training Manager, Retail Learning Manager, etc.).
- Strong capabilities of Project Management gained in complex organization.
- Significant experience in creating, delivering, and driving training strategies & plan.
- Expertise in innovative & experiential learning.
- Communication and leadership skills to drive and facilitate training sessions.
- Fluency in Italian & English