Are you on a path to becoming a Marketing Manager? The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, let yours be Amplifon. Our Miracle-Ear team is growing, with a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Marketing team.
Our Marketing Specialist role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you are a passionate marketer who is organized and collaborative. In this role, you will build relationships with franchisees to support their local marketing programs while advancing Miracle-Ear’s aggressive growth initiatives so more people can experience the gift of sound.
Our new Marketing Specialist will hit the ground running and lean on their experience to manage projects, multi-channel campaigns, budgets, and PR initiatives. You’ll become a trusted consultant for franchisees and will directly see the impact of your work as new customers come through their doors.
Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed, so being able to effectively track & report the metrics of your efforts is mission critical. You’ll gain executive visibility as when presenting results and making recommendations for future actions.
If you thrive on variety, the mix of marketing projects, financials, vendor relationships, and franchisee communications will keep your days interesting. You’ll build collaborative relationships with internal teams, and cutting-edge agencies to innovate and take our marketing efforts to a new level.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-5 years relevant experience in marketing or communications
- Strong project management skills to manage campaigns, franchisee support materials, new product communication materials, direct mail and presentation development
- Ability to work collaboratively with Creative, Digital and Communications teams
- Budget management experience strongly preferred
- Agency or vendor management experience
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills and the ability to write/edit light copy for direct mail and press releases
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite- InDesign/Creative suite experience preferred
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills to link marketing efforts to optimize ROI
- A positive, team-centric attitude
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now!