CRM Data Analyst
Within a sea of data, knowledge exists that could change somebody’s life. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As a CRM Data Analyst, you’ll find valuable solutions in large, complex data sets that drive growth initiatives. If you have a passion for investigating information that will hone the optimal customer-centric action plan, this is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career.
Do you love digging in large data sets? Create dashboards, prepare data and develop analytical models to drive value and create business driving insights. Where others see roadblocks, you see opportunities to take action and succeed.
The ideal candidate has advanced technical skills in visual analytic tools and programming languages combined with stellar communication skills to present findings. Testing the effectiveness of different marketing & sales strategies will lead to defining our customer’s dominant buying motives.
Solving real world business problems in this role is vital, but you can’t do it alone. Leveraging partnerships with CRM, Marketing, Operations, IT, Sales & global colleagues is mission critical. Bring your passion for analytics, intellectual curiosity, and technical savvy to directly impact our ability to give the gift of sound to millions.
- 3-5 years of experience of data analytics in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, math, business analytics or related field required
- In-depth experience using a variety of data analysis methods and tools and basic analytical modeling
- Data warehouse knowledge and ability to use SQL to extract data
- Ability to drive business results with data-based insights
- Desire to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Excel and Power Point mastery
- Experience with visual analytical tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI
- Experience with R or Python
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.