Dilworth Hearing Customer Service Representative - Remuera
Established in 1960 by a group of Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, Dilworth Hearing are pioneers of audiology in New Zealand. With 20+ clinics across New Zealand, we pride ourselves on our quality of professional services.
About the role:
We are looking for a professional, customer focused administrator to join our front desk teams at both our St Heliers and Remuera Clinics.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm. The role includes front desk responsibilities, scheduling of appointments, handling hearing aid repairs and over the counter sales. If you enjoy working in a busy environment, can think on your feet, are an excellent multi-tasker, and most importantly are interested in helping patients, this could be the position for you!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a client facing customer service position mandatory
- Clear professional communication style
- Strong administration skills
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- A great phone manner and a warm face to face communication style.
- Patience and genuine empathy for our patients
We will provide you with full training, a competitive salary and an organisation you can be proud to work for.
Apply today with CV and Covering Letter