Want to work where patients are treated like family? American Hearing & Balance, is looking for a talented Audiologist to provide a high level of professional care for clients so they can enrich all the relationships in their lives. Our practitioners are committed to helping individuals with hearing loss understand what a life-changing and enriching tool a hearing aid can be and working with them to provide the hearing aid solution they need and deserve.
We are family-owned business with 8 locations in the Los Angeles area. We are looking to hire an Audiologist at the Beverly Hills clinic with flexibility to rotate to our other locations. If focused patient experience and a team environment are your top priorities, we have a rewarding opportunity to challenge and develop your skills. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Create an exceptional patient journey for the customer by counseling and instructing
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations and make recommendations for the best hearing aid solution for the client
- Conduct hearing aid fittings
- Balance testing
- Sell hearing aids by educating clients on their hearing loss and the technology available to help them regain the gift of sound, providing them with a higher quality of life and connectedness
- Supervise clinical extern
- AuD degree
- Current registration and licensure in Hearing Aid Dispensing
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments for adult hearing audiometry
- Proficiency with multiple hardware/software platforms required for successful dispensing of advanced hearing instruments
- Must enjoy and be comfortable with the sales process and have a proven background of success selling hearing aids
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care and customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff and practice
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Excellent base + commission compensation
- Training support
- Continuing education & mentorship
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
American Hearing & Balance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
This role has been posted on behalf of American Hearing & Balance by Amplifon, USA. Our recruiting team is supporting the talent search for their local, clinical audiologist position.