Belux Retail Excellence Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
According to the Regional 3-YP, leading sales processes optimization and store-network development, designing and implementing retail excellence programs, monitoring their effectiveness and efficiency over time and ensuring best practices development and diffusion.
In detail, the candidate will drive and coordinate with strong leadership all the Country Retail Excellence activities and projects, specifically:
- Operational Excellence at store level: ensuring Amplifon Sales Operating Model is applied across all country’s stores to foster continuous funnel optimization and to deliver the best in-store CX.
- Go to market and ideal store Network: perform strategic analysis to develop and optimize sales networks, ensure geographical footprint optimization leveraging on the best store formats and retail mix (e.g. DOS, agents, franchising, etc.)
- Support stores organizational evolution trough People Excellence: work along with the Training team to develop the right skills and capabilities set needed to constantly improve in-store performance and implement effective development paths supported by coaching and training activities.
- Drive Sales effectiveness: through an attentive agenda management, a skillful omnichannel orchestration, intelligent booking and optimized time management.
- Foster a continuous performance dialogue: constantly monitoring commercial KPIs, encouraging proactive performance improvement and intelligent benchmarking, being in charge, along with the IT department, of IT systems and platform related to commercial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, sales incentives calculation, etc.
- Along with HR is responsible for the design, implementation and roll-out of stores incentive systems and sales promotions
- Manage communication strategies and contents towards salespeople using different channels
- Promote all the initiatives that contribute to the creation of a Data Driven Organization.
What you'll need
- Extensive experience as project manager for complex initiatives especially in Commercial and Marketing Areas within International contexts
- Mother tongue or fluent in English, additional European languages will be considered a plus
- Economic or Engineering Master degree
- Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others
- Proven leadership and inspirational skills
- Communication & buy-in skills
- Analytical approach and sharp problem solving
- Project management skills
- Ability to enter the details without losing the whole picture
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization
- Ability to leverage best practices, share and reapply.
- English, French or Dutch Fluency