Corporate CRM Manager
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11.000 points of sale / service centers and affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Global HQ, we are currently looking for a Corporate Customer Relationship Management responsible.
The Corporate CRM Manager will support the Corporate CRM & Customer Operations Director in the following activities:
- Designing strategy to attract leads and drive new clients and repurchase
- Designing CRM blueprint employing a customer-centric data-driven approach throughout Amplifon Group
- Defining models for contact planning and procedures for campaign plan configuration
- Defining processe to enrich data knowledge and continuous personalization
- Planning and implementing CRM Strategy in order to increase the value of the customer base, identify areas for improvement and optimize the effectiveness of CRM actions
- Managing customer database-related processes
- Suggesting data driven analyses and reports in order to analyze customer behavior, develop customer segmentation strategies and identify key insights
- Scouting innovative CRM solutions and practices
Required Skills & Competencies
- University degree required (B&A, marketing, communication, management engineering)
- Significant experience (at least 7/10 years) in dynamic and customer oriented environments
- Knowledge of marketing and CRM best practices, processes and tools in highly customer oriented organizations
- Expertise in Google Analytics and MS Excel
- Attitude for band KPI monitoring
- Ability to work in cross – functional and international teams
- Ability to implement CRM best practices
- Ability to develop marketing strategies based on customer insight that drives business results
- Experience working with data and analytics
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills are essential
- The hearing health landscape is changing rapidly, experience with change management is desired
- Fluent in English
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
Career path planning & mentorship
Award winning work/life balance
International project experience
An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.