Corporate HRIS Senior Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
You will be able to reach a deep understanding of the key HR international processes and best practices by structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data.
Acting as PMO - project manager office, you will oversee the first phases of a global transformation, several streams and stakeholders.
Main missions of your role:
You will be able to reach a deep understanding of the key HR international processes and best practices by structuring, analyzing, and reporting on HR processes and data
- Coordinate meetings with HR Business teams and third parties
- Collect requirements and materials from HR Business Teams
- Develop summary documentations. (This includes communication and partnership with end-users to understand their key business needs)
- Develop reports for ongoing status update meetings, with both internal teams and third parties
- Analyze, provide, maintain, and support a variety of data and reports
- Support the HR teams during the implementation phase of the new HCM
- Take part in key HR projects / initiatives
Desired skills and experience:
You are the right person if you:
- Got a degree in HR, Engineering management, Economics, Philosophy or related fields
- Gained 4/5 years of experience in consulting firms managing international projects
- Speak English fluently
- Are willing to learn about HR Information systems and analytics
- Are tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Are agile to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
- Are results oriented with good communication skills