Are you searching for more meaning and appreciation in your Audiology career journey? Carolina Health & Hearing has a unique opportunity for an Audiologist to join our growing team in Hendersonville, NC.
With 3 thriving locations in South Carolina, we are searching for an experienced AuD who is excited about building success in our new Hendersonville location. In addition to providing exceptional patient care for all individuals with hearing loss, we are extremely proud to be a preferred provider for our nation’s veterans. This position offers flexible hours and exceptional compensation.
- Create an exceptional patient journey for the customer by counseling and instructing
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations and make recommendations for the best hearing aid solution for the client
- Conduct Veteran Compensation & Pension examinations and write reports (DBQ)
- Conduct hearing aid fittings
- Sell hearing aids by educating clients on their hearing loss and the technology available to help them regain the gift of sound, providing them with a higher quality of life and connectedness
- AuD degree
- Licensure in North Carolina
- You are managing the location independently, so 2+ years of experience is preferred
- Must enjoy and be comfortable with a consultative sales process and have a proven background of success selling hearing aids
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care and customer service
- Ability to partner with a Patient Care Coordinator and create a collaborative, team environment
- Proficiency with multiple hardware/software platforms required for successful dispensing of advanced hearing instruments
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff and practice
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Excellent performance-based compensation
- Training support
- Continuing education & mentorship
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Carolina Health & Hearing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
This role has been posted on behalf of Carolina Health & Hearing by Amplifon, USA. Our recruiting team is supporting the talent search for their local audiologist position.