Digital communication - HR internship
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment.
The successful candidate will join the Corporate HR team, within the Employer Branding and Internal Communication unit. So, if you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
As Corporate HR Intern, you’ll work collaboratively across a variety of topics, with particular focus on the Employer Brand online and offline communication.
You will provide support to the Employer Branding team on many exciting activities working with 29 Countries of Amplifon Group, such as the new Employer Value Proposition campaign; the new careers website; the global employer branding social media strategy definition and implementation; analytics platform/tracking tools set up and monitoring, working with an international and inter-functional team.
And much more!
Desired skills and Experience
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a Degree/Master degree in Media, Communication (or similar). Special focus on new media and digital channels would be a plus
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Copywrite skills appropriate for social media platforms would be a plus
- Are passionate about digital channels and communication
- Are tech and digital savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Are familiar with Content Management Systems and analytics/tracking tools. Every other skill on software suites (such as Photoshop) would be a plus
- Are curious about new digital trends and have the attitude to think out of the box and to be innovative
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Previous experience managing event would be a plus
- Speak English fluently
Job Function: Corporate Marketing
Position type: 6 months internship
Employment type: Full - Time
Country/Location: Corporate/ Milan HQ, Italy
Discover more about us: