HQ Digital IT Service Senior Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
- He/she will oversee the digital services of the current business and focusing on the maintenance and evolution of the website management, of the app and of the realization of the Omnichannel architecture.
- He/she will also have to manage external providers, defining the content and parameters to be monitored also at the contractual level and guaranteeing the agreed service levels.
- He/she will follow the activities described in the different countries and the roll out of some projects in the individual countries where the company is present.
- The ideal candidate has a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- He/she preferably has about 3/5 years of experience in international consulting companies or start-ups / newco operating in the Digital world.
- The knowledge of AWS, Azure, Adobe Marketing Cloud, CMS technologies represent a plus, as well as previous experiences in the role of developer.
- Fluent English is required.
Milan, availability for international travel is required
An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly-changing environment.