Senior Marketing Analyst
Rich and broad data are key to the success of any marketing team; translating that data into meaningful action takes a team from good to great. This is where a skillful Senior Marketing Analyst comes in. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Miracle-Ear team.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you’ll add significant value to our organization by telling the story behind the data, helping leaders make business decisions that bring sound to life for millions. Through strategy, analysis, and guidance, you’ll inspire continuous program growth that will carry Miracle-Ear forward into market leadership.
You’ll hit the ground running by establishing marketing performance baselines, reporting on campaign effectiveness of television, direct mail, promotions, and our call center to find insights to optimize performance. You love numbers and spreadsheets, but also thrive on presenting key data findings to colleagues and leaders.
Our multi-channel marketing approach requires diligent tracking to ensure alignment with the allotted budget. Working directly with accounting and finance colleagues to reconcile the budget monthly will keep our team on track and accurately forecast spend.
Lastly, you’ll collaborate with amazing colleagues across all Amplifon marketing teams, call center, BI and IT. Through relationship management and leading with expertise, you’ll amplify your career growth opportunities and help us achieve our goal of giving the gift of sound to millions.
To be considered a strong contender, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, statistics, or business
- At least 5 years in a marketing analytical role, preferably dealing with complex analytical projects
- Experience synthesizing and analyzing data from multiple sources for nationa, regional and pilot programs
- Ability to identify key metrics and perform analysis of campaign performance, customer engagement, and TV analytics
- Experience planning and monitoring media budgets
- Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure; have sound judgement and business acumen
- Strong ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, Vlookup, macros) and PowerPoint
- Ability to use data visualization tools to tell the story behind the data. Power BI experience is a plus!
- Impressive ability to translate quantitative and qualitative results into implications for the business
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
If you are ready to put your analytical, problem-solving, data-driven mind to work and amplify your career, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.