EMEA Planning & Control Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 13,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is looking for a talented Finance Controller to join the newly established Corporate Planning & Control team.
The Planning & Control function determines long and short-term financial goals, outlining the company’s financial direction and expectations and predicting financial outcomes
Within the Group Planning & Control department and with solid line to the Group Planning and Control Sr Director, the person will support the management in taking relevant decisions by providing insights and analysis on the business performance.
You will work in a truly fast-paced international environment in a business constantly evolving, where you will be part of a new challenge with great empowerment and growth opportunities.
The Finance Controller will be accountable for:
- Management of group P&L and B/S
- Monitoring Actuals, performs gap analysis and defines action plans
- Consolidation of the reporting processes
- Preparation of management reporting and technical documents for the board
- Monitors and ensures achievement of financial targets (sales, EBITDA, net results, headcount, working capital, M&A, capex, net financial position)
- Drive Strategic Plan, monthly Forecast and Closing processes
- Liaison with Corporate functions and Regions during closing, forecast and 3 year plan processes
What you'll need
Education and experience
University degree (with preference to Economics)
2-4 years of experience in Planning & Control function
Previous experience in a multinational and complex environment
Additional international experience as a plus
- Fluent English
- Agility (to learn and adjust)
- Proactivity & Energy
- Work with tight deadlines
- Business acumen
- Business partnership
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Focus on results
- Problem Solving
- Project Management