Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Role
We are seeking a talented and experienced Talent Acquisition/Recruitment professional to drive Amplifon Australia’s employer branding, innovative sourcing and selection strategies, and diversity hiring that positions and promotes Amplifon Australia as an employer of choice.
The responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Support in the design and conceptualisation of Amplifon Australia’s EVP into an authentic and compelling story and package and subsequently create and develop communication collaterals and initiatives to promote and diffuse our EVP within the business
- Support in the design and development of Amplifon’s Employer Branding strategy and activities
- Collaborate across multiple functions and external partners to support a range of recruitment activities (campaigns, events, career fairs, conferences etc.), ensuring that Amplifon Australia’s EVP is correctly deployed.
- Management of Amplifon Australia’s social media presence from an employer brand perspective
- Support in the development and implementation of a broad range of strategic sourcing strategies including local, regional and international sourcing campaigns
- Responsible for talent pipeline creation, development, engagement, and management for critical and hard to fill roles
- Provide end to end recruitment support which includes conducting job briefs, high levels of strategic sourcing, writing and posting job advertisements, managing applicant queries, phone screening, shortlisting, scheduling and conducting interviews and background checks
- Lead an end to end graduate talent acquisition process that ensures the best possible candidate experience for those in the early stages of their Audiology careers
- Efficiently and effectively manage a high volume of candidate applications through our applicant tracking system (JobVite)
- Develop and implement an interactive and engaging Induction program for all new joiners
- Be the point of contact for all incoming partnership enquiries including those from universities, institutions, and industry associations like Audiology Australia
- Analyse and communicate recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activities
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive and competitive base salary of $70,000-$80,000 AUD + Superannuation
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- A structured career path
Skills & Experience Required
- A passion to attract and engage top Talent and deliver a unique, personal and memorable candidate-to-employee experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business, Commerce, Organisational Psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3+ years experience in talent sourcing, internal recruitment and employer branding
- Certified Employer Branding professional with 3 years experience in developing an EVP and successful recruitment marketing campaigns
- Experience using social media, recruiting platforms (SEEK Talent Search and LinkedIn Recruiter), ATS databases, websites/sharepoint, boolean searches and advanced sourcing techniques to manage candidate pipelines, talent pools and analyze data that creates insights and strong ROI
- First class interpersonal skills with excellent relationship building and collaborative capabilities to influence outcomes and/or generate solutions swiftly
- A highly motivated, energetic, self-starter with a creative and flexible mindset who takes pride in building teams with diverse thoughts, perspectives and expression
- Thrive in managing multiple priorities and/or fluctuating workload in a constantly evolving environment
- Proactive team player with the ability to be a culture cultivator and champion
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.