Global Organization Effectiveness & Change Management Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
Amplifon is currently looking for Global Organization Effectiveness & Change Management Manager.
This resource will report to the Senior HR Director of the global functions and will have global scope and accountabilities in a brand new organization.
He / She will be dedicated to the biggest and most important projects of Change Management and Transformation that the Company is bringing ahead and implementing across geographies.
Following some of the main activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure alignment of key functional objectives at global level through a shared common goals setting, leveraging the new PDR and system
- Ensure the alignment of Corporate, Regions, Countries organizations to the Functional toolkits in collaboration with the Region HRDs and with a special focus on digital, CRM, call center
- Ensure implementation among the major projects working with organization and staffing and study possible organizational evolutions leveraging their impacts (SSC, Corporate/Italy Finance…)
- Start the mapping of the individual functional competences on strategic functions and complete the deployment of Functional Academies
- Complete the design of the functional career paths
- Support the workforce planning by function at global level
- Define individual development plans for the majority of the Talents
- Support people involved in the Global projects with training on project mgmt, prioritization and time mgmt
- Foster the setting up of international high performing teams by leveraging LIFO, coaching, mentoring, 360° feedback… programs
- Invest on ad hoc accelerated development programs for junior talents
- Ensure the execution of the soft HR processes guaranteeing the alignment between Corporate/Regions/Countries at functional level
- Ensure the in-take of the right capabilities and talents guaranteeing the alignment between Corporate, Regions and Countries
- Implement training for Corporate population by leveraging the leadership model training catalogue
- Accompany the population through the major Company transformations by leading the implementation of the change management programs
What you'll need
- Experience in Change Management/ Transformation Projects
- 3-6 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- International exposure in previous experience
- Ability to interface and dialogue with different stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Attitude to work in a fast, dynamic, challenging environment
- Team worker