Digital Marketing Lead
Who We Are.
Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
The Digital Marketing Lead role is a unique mix of strategic initiatives and tactical deliverables. It is critical in working with the Marketing team to achieve acquisition and sales targets. The role must also ensure that external suppliers deliver a consistent, professional, and customer-focused experience that aligns with all business channels performance goals.
This is a critical role which will manage the day-to-day operation of all aspects of digital marketing for an aligned end-to-end customer experience. This includes lead generation for offsite Paid activity channels, 3rd Party Lead gen and through to onsite landing page conversion and influencing the remainder of the customer journey to purchase. This will include an always-on optimisation approach to digital marketing campaigns by leveraging a data first approach.
One of the primary deliverables of this role is to manage internal stakeholder relationships, driving performance velocity and quality, cost efficiency in digital marketing budget as well as external partner performance. The Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for prioritising workload, managing timelines, performance, velocity, and delivery points as well as contributing the strategic planning of the Amplifon overall digital channel roadmap across all digital assets and customer touchpoints.
- Hands-on delivery of digital Paid Performance campaigns including digital activity planning, managing channel spend, bidding and targeting strategies, developing copy and content, campaigns and pathing visitors to relevant landing pages on the site.
- Co-ordinate digital marketing campaigns so they align with above-the-line (ATL) activities.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve a continual digital marketing optimisation program of always-on hypothesis’, insights, tests, and pivots whilst monitoring winning experiences.
- Evolve measurement, reports and insights on digital campaign performance. Develop and maintain a culture of clear and accurate digital marketing reporting including measures of success and opportunities which will further drive the optimisation plan.
- Assist with developing the organic Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy and tactics, including the assistance in managing content for the website.
- Develop and manage digital marketing insights taking these and turning them into customer behaviour hypothesis. These hypotheses should then drive the digital campaign optimisation roadmap and feed into actions for the digital and marketing team.
- Work closely within the wider marketing team to ensure that all digital marketing messages, content created and call to actions link in with the online experiences.
- Closely monitor sales and appointment data as well as trends coming from our analytics tools, socialising behaviours, and sales numbers with internal stakeholders to deliver accountability in output and results.
- Manage and drive internal and external delivery partners to ensure that digital marketing campaigns are measured on cost to deliver and fostering a lean approach to test to build and optimisation.
Who We Are Looking For.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive team player, who can develop good working relationships both internally and externally. Someone who has a continuous improvement attitude, is market aware and commercially savvy and possess a strong process mindset with a high level of attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline, preferably Digital Marketing, Marketing or eCommerce
- 5+ years’ experience and success in a role designing and developing digital marketing campaigns for complex products.
- Digital Marketing professional who can lead by example, and who can bring the views and needs of customers into the business agenda.
- Ability to understand, communicate, manage, and prioritise numerous digital campaigns at any given time, prioritising resources based on customer need and business opportunity.
- Experience in a multi-channel retail environment with an understanding of cross-channel customer journey strategies and tactics. Balancing online with bricks and mortar retail stores to reach business objectives.
- Proven experience of using digital innovation in a very highly competitive and saturated landscape to achieve targets and KPI’s
- Hands on skills and experience that can deliver on writing campaign specific adcopy and keywords, management of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Analytics reporting and tracking and optimisation execution.
- Strong commercial acumen, business judgement, analytical, business and customer communication skills
- Experience using customer behaviour insights for marketing complex products in both digital and non-digital channels.
- Experience with the application of audience segmentation, customer experience modelling, campaign measurement and reporting
- Experience with a range of software applications (including Google adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, content management systems, test&learn tools, analytics platforms, and other generic internet applications)
- Experience in delivering on digital marketing strategy and tactics within a complex stakeholder environment.
- Project management skills appropriate for customer, multi-stakeholder, and technology-based projects
What We Can Offer You:
- Attractive and competitive base salary
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
If this sounds like you, apply NOW today!
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage persons of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply