Demand & Inventory Planner Senior Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for a Demand & Inventory Planner Senior Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract in the Country Italy – Supply Chain function reporting to the Italy Inventory Planner & Demand Manager.
The Demand & Inventory Planner Senior Specialist working with Inventory Planner & Demand Manager, Marketing, Sales and Logistic will be responsible for the optimization of Amplifon Italy’s full stock in relation to value and amount.
The Senior Specialist Demand & Inventory Planner will be responsible for the following activities:
- Consolidate and improve the Italian demand and inventory processes to define improvement areas and related actions
- Analyze the current sales and supplier demand forecast situations in order to system-generated forecasts as well as historic demand, trends and deviations. Ensure input from flow planning and Sales Area collaboration
- Collaborate with other functions (purchasing, IT, marketing, sales, finance at local and global level) to achieve high demand accuracy level with an efficient inventory management
- Conduct high-level forecasting of sales and supplier demand
- Ensure product’s right position and amount in stock, in order to reduce the inventory level and guarantee Service Level Agreements guidelines
- Control the stock to minimize the level of inventory in the network and ensuring compliance with the defined Service Level Agreements
- Prepare reports related to demand and stock measurement by monitoring KPIs
- Manage Inventory Planning process in order to develop and implement inventory’s schedule and target
- Issuing timely forecast accuracy reports, providing details of root causes and external factors affecting our demand, working on improving forecast accuracy measures.
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems
- Support to logistic in order to create report/KPI for control different index
Skills and Experiences
- University degree required (Management engineering, economics)
- 5 -7 years of experience in Inventory Management, Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting gained in Retail contexts or in Large Organized Distribution
- Excellent knowledge of numerical analysis and statistical mathematical models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of key metrics of stock performance, turnover, margin contribution, etc.
- Ability to use cross-functional skills in order to work with different stakeholder to manage and solve medium and long-term stock situations and problems
- Excellent knowledge of stock management (accounting and cost management)
- accounting and cost management.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Excellent qualities of relationship and communication and Team working
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment and taking his own risk and responsibilities