Dilworth Hearing Wellington - Front Line Customer Services
Established in 1960 by a group of Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists, Dilworth Hearing are pioneers of audiology in New Zealand. With 20+ clinics across New Zealand, we pride ourselves on our quality of professional services.
About the role:
We are looking for a professional, customer focused administrator to join our front desk team at our Kelburn Wellington Clinic.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm and may require you to cover other clinics in the region when required.
Day to day you will be responsible for general front desk responsibilities, scheduling of appointments, handling hearing aid repairs and over the counter sales. If you enjoy working in a busy environment, can think on your feet, are an excellent multi-tasker, and most importantly are interested in helping patients, this could be the position for you!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a client facing customer service position mandatory
- Clear professional communication style
- Strong administration skills
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- A great phone manner and a warm face to face communication style.
- Patience and genuine empathy for our patients
We will provide you with full training, a competitive salary and an organisation you can be proud to work for.
Apply today with CV and Covering Letter