Chef de Projet CRM / CRM Strategy & Go To Market Specialist
We are looking for a skilled and ambitious talent to implement CRM Strategy in French market.
You will support the Head of CRM with cross-channel activities, from conceptualization to analysis and execution, and proactively provide insights and suggest actions to improve the value of CRM communications.
The position sought includes the following activities:
- Strategy set up: Contribute to define a strategic CRM plan base on 1 to 1 personalisation, across all customer journey in order to guarantee the achievement of objectives
- Go to Market: Campaigns project management from beginning to end, ensuring they meet the target objectives
- Deliver a personalized experience based on 1 to 1 CRM strategy
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- In charge of creatives and personalization of relevant messages to engage with different audiences
- Monitoring and continuous optimization:
- Constantly monitor CRM contents performance, create report on campaign ROI and making recommendations for global improvements.
- Identify all elements of boost performance across the conversion funnel to ensure constant maximization of the ROI and the contribution of CRM to total revenues
- 1 dedicated trainee to manage
What you'll need
- Previous experience in CRM and contact plan management. Knowledge of marketing and CRM best practices, processes and tools, in highly customer-oriented organizations.
- Attitude for KPI monitoring, experience working with data and analytics
- Be interested in the Creative part of the job and “Curiosity” / “Courage” to test and learn
- Ability to develop and implement CRM best practices
- Excellent verbal (and written) communication skills, and a good level of English
What we offer
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Career path planning & mentorship
- The opportunity to make the difference in a global company
- International project experience
- Creative and Flexible work environment
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders