HR Global Talent Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
Amplifon is seeking an intern interested in making the difference in our international Talent team.
Besides the opportunity of learning and experiencing how a global, fast paced group function works you will play a key role being involved in two strategic large projects, one the Talent Development are, the other on Talent Acqusition.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself using your creativity and analytic skills:
The creative part:
- Support the Talent team through the creation of innovative digital content for learning initiatives and internal SharePoint sites.
- Create brief online modules that can be later used OnDemand to train, in an engaging and experiential way, our Amplifon people
- Support global initiatives like the Amplifon Global Onboarding creatin part of the contents and path to assure engagement of the participants
The analytic part:
- Starting from functional requitements cover parts of a large, global project that aims to build a new recruiting platform focused on candidates engagement.
- Understands and actively study and benchmark external best practices to assure effectiveness of our key initiatives in Talent Acquisition.
It is not all about fun: you will also help arranging and managing class scheduling, invitation and other operational tasks. In any case these are always part of a larger initiative on which you will have full visibility to see a project from start to end and make sure you can contribute on different project’s phase.
Who you are
You are a recent graduate or in pursuit of a Master degree. You are comfortable in an international environment where English is required on a daily base. You like to work with people, interacting, speaking and presenting to diversified group of people. You see yourself as a “digital native” comfortable in using technology and common tools like PowerPoint and Excel; you have experience or you would like to learn project management, data analytics and solutions like PowerBI and Mural. Being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is attractive for you.
Besides the challenging and interesting opportunity, we offer a 6 months internship, a monthly reimbursement and access to our company restaurant.