HR People Partner Internship
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
Who we are looking for
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for an internship in the HR Department as HR People Partner.
The HR People Partner Intern will support the Italy People Partner in the following activities:
- Onboarding of new hires
- Execution of projects related to Organizational development
- Execution of all innovative HR and Change Management projects
- Support in the deployment of all core HR processes (PDR, Talent Management, etc)
- Support in Training & Development activities
- Manage our training platform
- Manage all the administrative tasks related to the employee's lifecycle
What you'll need
- Bachelor or master degree
- Interest in undertaking a first experience in the HR area
- Analytical skills and flexible approach
- Fast learner attitude
- Predisposition to work in team and share and share
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge MS Office
- Will be considered a preferential requirement a Master in Human Resources or a Master Degree in Human Resources Management.