Belux Talent Specialist
Within this function you are responsible for Talent Acquisition (white collar) and management, strengthening the partnership with our Business, employer branding and HR Support (focus on soft HR) in line with Corporate guidelines.
Within this role, you will work in close collaboration with the HR Director, the HR Operations and Reward Specialist, and the different line managers.
Key activities/responsibilities you will be in charge of
Talent Acquisition & Talent Management
- Support and build innovative Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition strategies in line with the Amplifon Group strategy
- Manage the full process of TA (from intake hiring managers, defining profile & job description, posting using various channels, screening, interviewing, contract offering to onboarding)
- Campus recruitment, Organize events for students and interns, active scouting at relevant job fairs and close collaboration with business schools and universities
- Establish and maintain partnership with external partners
- Build network for proactive approach of interesting profiles to establish a long term relation
- Steer full life cycle of talent management: onboarding, performance management, development and succession planning
- Partnering up with business to ensure that the organization’s strategy, vision and targets can be realized
- Advise and coach stakeholders in HR related subjects with strong focus and involvement in field
- Close collaboration with the HR Operations & Reward specialist (Headcount and budget alignment)
- Partner in transformation of the business and role model in embracing change
- Partner of employees in various topics
- HR administration: management of group insurance, registration of absences, reporting to social partners and to Amplifon Corporate
- Responsible for Internal communication through various channels
- Local implementation of international processes and procedures
- Participation in international projects as Employee Engagement, Employer of Choice initiatives, Social Media
The key capabilities for this role
- Holder of a master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- 3-5 years experience in Talent Acquisition and business partnering
- Generalist HR background is an asset
- Sound knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Strong communicator with the ability to create and sustain relationships
- Change agent and growth mindset, willing to go the extra mile
- Work autonomously in a small team
- Team player and willing to share experience and best practices
- Eager to learn and dare to take initiative to take the department to a higher level
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of Belgian Labor Law, Oracle & eBlox are a plus
What we have to offer
In HR, we help develop our most valuable resource – our people. We aim to transform the business and accelerate the overall growth of our company by delivering the best possible experience for our current and future employees.
Join us and become part of our international HR Community.
Within this community you will be given the chance to participate in projects and workshops.
Our salary package includes: A competitive gross salary, bonus plan, luncheon vouchers, Hospitalization & Group insurance, smartphone and laptop with subscription, cafeteria plan, telework, etc.
You will be able to enjoy our yearly Kick off and personnel event, our monthly breakfast meeting, potluck lunches, etc.