Digital Marketing Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist to be part of our Italian marketing team in Milan.
Reporting to the Italy Digital Manager, you will be responsible for contributing, managing and controlling the perfect lead acquisition strategy in the exciting, fast-paced context of a Company which is growing double-digit.
This means both consolidating best practices and finding new drivers of growth in collaboration with other key functions and different profiles within the Global Team and Local Teams. You will have the chance to manage a consistent budget, working together with an incredible and multidisciplinary Italian and Global team of talents strongly committed to performance and innovation.
You will be actively involved in the following activities:
- Digital Advertising: assist the team in the execution of digital campaigns across media (SEM, Social, Display, Video, DEM, SMS…) and performance analysis by constant KPIs monitoring.
- Drive business growth: using tools such as DMP; Mktg Automation
- Social Media management: coordinate the social media editorial calendar day-by-day with the Social Media Agency and assess its effectiveness. Use Web Listening platform to monitor user generated content, gather insights and qualify a reputation Real Time marketing approach on Social Media based on Listening Exercise and synergic approach with off-line and other marketing channel. Ensure Global Social Policy application.
- Digital Properties management: keep digital touchpoints always updated and develop a relevant content marketing strategy (SEO driven). Monitor website analytics on a weekly basis and enable marketing automation to ensure best in class UX and business goals achievement.
- Close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders: e.g. Brand Team in the creation of digital assets, Corporate Team in all Digital Marketing activities, Media Agencies and Call Center in the definition of the best media and contact strategy. You will have the possibility to be direct in contact with Google and Facebook.
What you'll need
Skills and experience
- Degree or Master in Digital Marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in digital performance campaigns, with proven track record of planning and executing successful data-driven digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience in several paid channels and with Web & Social Analytics
- Excellent understanding and passion for Digital environment
- Exceptional performer on business results but able to pause and exercise constructive critical thinking, problem solving and team building skills
- High level analytical skills and attention to details
- Curious, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Good knowledge of Ms Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
- Fluent in English and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred skills and experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, data visualization and analytics (PowerBI or Tableau)
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and CRO best practices
- Working experience with technical teams