Billing & A/R Specialist
No longer will your ideas be lost in red tape or your voice muffled by thousands of other people who work in your organization. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent. Your opinions and creativity are valued in our quest to provide amazing service to customers.
The Billing & A/R Specialist role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a passion for accuracy and troubleshooting. Our Billing & AR Specialist is responsible for billing operations support for Amplifon Hearing Health Care, including medical billing, accounts receivable follow-up, and other activities critical to the business unit.
To hit the ground running, you’ll leverage your experience with medical billing software to complete claims submission and follow up, payment posting, denials management, refunds, claims reconciliation, insurance verification, and quality tracking. You’ll be successful managing patients’ personal/health information if you value integrity and discretion above all else.
Many people think a Billing Specialist doesn’t interact with anyone; you know that isn’t true! Having a strong phone presence is important for meaningful conversations with patients, insurance companies, and providers. Difficult conversations can arise if a claim cannot be processed, so bring your best customer service skills to the table to resolve these challenges.
Lastly, healthcare regulations and requirements are ever changing so you’ll need to stay at the top of your game to propose ideas on how those changes impact your work. We aren’t looking for a silent partner- big ideas on how to solve issues, work more efficiently, and optimize systems are welcomed by our leadership team.
- 2 or 4-year college degree preferred OR equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- Medical/billing certificate preferred OR minimum of 3 years medical claims experience
- A minimum of 1 year healthcare billing, healthcare revenue cycle, or healthcare customer service experience preferred
- Working knowledge of HCPCS coding, Professional Billing standards and HIPAA requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data entry and 10-key
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work with shifting priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
- International business exposure
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.