Junior Account Payable Specialist - 6 months
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
For our Milan office and Italian market, we are currently looking for a Junior Accountant Payable , to be hired in the Finance Function, for 6 months contract.
- Check, control and registration of supplier invoices
- expense report control
- VAT payments
- preparation and payment F24
What you' ll need
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Precision, compliance with deadlines
- Good familiarity with IT tools (plus knowledge, JD Edwards ERP, Oracle Fusion)
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Fluent English
- Good relationship skills with internal and external customers
- Good communication skills