- To Barge, Snoop and audit calls and to share feedback to CCE.
- Work on improvising the scripts used at various exit funnels.
- Working on Objection handling scripts and skills of CCE’s.
- Coaching agents on areas of improvements like pitching part / Need generation / Rapport building / etc.
- Case Investigation / Escalation management by CRM Team and Clinic team.
- To handle / deal with dissatisfied customers by calling them or taking 2nd Voice to set examples.
- To manage process updates / changes & maintain process documentations on ongoing basis.
- Measures employee performance via recorded monitoring (Call audits)
- Measures process performance via data (data audit)
- Analyzes performance trend from audit data
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Works with manager CRM on employee coaching & development to enhance or correct the behaviors that lead to excellent Customer Service & Sales skills including process improvents.
- Responsible for timely closure of audit targets & reports.
- Works on a variety of assigned special projects & reports.
- Ability to plan & prioritize work.
- Must be effective and efficient working in a team environment
Profile sought and key requirements
- Experience of 3+ years in a Quality Assurance environment in a call centre. Demonstrated ability in achieving targets.
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel and power point.
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good problem solving & decision making skills with efficiency to find flaws – Process/Delivery.
- Must be self motivated, detail oriented with good knowledge of Feedback sharing Techniques.
- Candidate with experience in training new hire batches & based out of Gurgaon will be preferred.
Shift: 6 days working – Mon to Sat – 10 am to 7 pm
Language(s): English, Hindi and Kannada (mandatory)