Brand Marketing Manager
An organization’s brand is their business DNA; a promise about the experience they’ll receive. Are you ready to take the keys to our Miracle-Ear brand & unlock unlimited potential? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Brand Marketing role.
As Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the marketing funnel and participate in campaign development from the start of brand research and insight gather, to strategic planning, and development and execution of fully integrated marketing campaigns.
In this role, campaigns include broadcast TV, print, digital direct mail, product-specific marketing materials, public relations, promotions, and events. Not only will you get to work on national tv campaigns, but you’ll also get to oversee and optimize how these go to market in broadcast media, while managing high profile broadcast agencies.
This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is creating a brand image that captures people’s hearts and minds. The role embodies Brand Strategy, Marketing and Media Programs, and Product Management that positively promote the brand, drive traffic into stores, and help millions of people hear a better day.
A successful candidate knows how to balance a strategy supported by research and data, with unique creativity that elevates the brand and entices people to choose Miracle-Ear over the competition. Design plans that spark excitement and innovation with your team and franchisees, who ensure the brand message is communicated effectively.
Marketing is based on the ability to read people, lead people, and deliver to people. Building honest relationships across our diverse franchisee network is crucial to influence change and ensure brand standards. Collaboration is key as you create alignment between agencies, sales, operations, and our digital center of excellence.
Professional agility is paramount in this role. With a high degree of autonomy your ability to take an idea and run with it will be embraced. You will develop cohesive and detailed marketing plans but are encouraged to pivot and adjust when advantageous “test-and-learning” opportunities present themselves.
- Bachelors’ Degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent education preferred. MBA a plus.
- 7 (+) years of brand marketing experience in a consumer marketing environment required.
- 4(+) years of experience mentoring and managing team members.
- Franchise experience in a B2C environment is a plus.
- Media buying experience preferred.
Required Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; including formal presentation skills (large and small audiences). Can present ideas in a clear and concise manner and is suited for the audience.
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function in an independent self-directed environment with strict deadlines.
- The ability to measure and report on the quantifiable success of your initiatives.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated understanding of key marketing concepts.
- Remains calm under pressure and has the ability to ‘manage through’ high stress situations.
- Fosters creative and innovative ideas.
- Fun, highly energetic personality; great team player that works well in collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with all MS Office Suite; use of computer and internet skills
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll gain is pretty great too:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature.
Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.