Do you want to make a difference in the world and in the lives of others? Do you have a passion for helping patients positively change their lives? Our passion is improving the quality of lives of our patients through committed understanding of each individual story. Then, we assist them to make their story a success. We firmly believe that “Better hearing is better living” and measure our success not in dollars made but lives that are changed.
Advanced Hearing Technology, is the oldest independent private Audiology practice in beautiful Southwest Florida. We are a close-knit, caring family of Doctors and staff with a long history of providing exceptional hearing healthcare not only locally but globally as well. If a patient centered and a supportive team environment are your top priorities; then we have a rewarding opportunity that will challenge and develop your skills. New grads are welcome to apply!
- Provide on-site testing, hearing aid counseling, consultation and customer care in the Naples and Bonita Springs locations
- Attend to scheduled and walk-in customers
- Work in a team environment with Audiology Assistants to achieve the clinical operational variables and goals
- Present and provide education seminars at community events
- Maintain clinical records and report test results to originating referral
- Continue to develop professionally through attending continuing education opportunities and reading professional publications
- Review new or special testing techniques and products
- Provide clinical support for marketing initiatives
- Degree in Audiology required with licensure in the state of Florida
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments for adult hearing audiometry
- Advanced computer skills to program digital hearing instruments and diagnostic tools
- Analytical skills to provide accurate diagnostics
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish trust quickly
- Stellar communication and presentation skills
- Genuine interest in others and building relationships with patients and colleagues, and strong sales and customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Continuing education & mentorship
- Community engagement that matters
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Advanced Hearing Technology welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.