Team Lead Call Center
As Call Center Team Lead, you ensure an efficient and productive way of working of our external call center. You’re responsible for the daily operations, as well as follow-up of KPI’s, budget, quality control and maintaining relationships with external providers.
You report directly to our CRM Manager.
Key activities/responsibilities you will be in charge of
You coordinate all activities related to our telemarketing campaigns. You follow-up all ongoing campaigns and ensure an efficient roll-out of upcoming marketing/CRM projects. You instruct your team, effectively and clear, in order to get fast results.
When developing new campaigns, you actively contribute to setting up the right strategy and the implementation. You write scripts to match the requirements, ensure a qualitative approach and anticipate on possible issues.
You handle all incidents, phone orders, … and prevent a backlog. You indicate priorities to the call center employees and make sure the set KPI’s and/or objectives are achieved. If needed, you take the necessary actions – taking into account your budget and goals.
You effectively manage your budget of controllable costs and available resources. You also report on a regular basis to our CRM manager regarding KPI’s, budget, …
In order to maintain the correct flow of activities, you strengthen and consolidate the existing relationships with external partners and providers.
- You have a bachelor degree (or higher).
- You can demonstrate relevant work experience in managing (external) call centers. Experience in managing telemarketing teams are a plus.
- You are strong organizer, have an analytical mindset and are able to set priorities.
- You can work autonomous and independent, and dare to take decisions.
- Excel has no secrets for you.
- You are result-driven and goal-oriented, and use a systematic approach to reach KPI’s.
- You possess knowledge of GDPR and segmentation of databases.
- You are a strong communicator, and have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- You love working in an international environment. Experience in an international context is an advantage.
- Experience in CRM and/or customer loyalty management is an advantage.