Provider Relations Specialist
The value of our business is driven by the relationships we foster. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team. The Provider Relations Specialist role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a passion for maintaining and creating relationships with hearing care providers.
The need for quality hearing care is growing and providers need to optimize their time to support as many customers as possible. You’ll help build trust with existing providers and inspire new clinicians to join our network of 5000+ hearing health practitioners so more people can rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Do you have a habit of establishing friendly rapport with providers quickly by asking questions to understand their needs? With strong attention to detail and master communication skills, you’ll support our providers in managing scenarios involving patient care, benefits coverage, and referral processes.
Channel your innovation and creativity as you recruit new providers to the network. Discovering new ways to find potential leads and engaging them in conversations will ensure we can support all the people who need hearing help throughout the country.
Lastly, you will also support our provider network by providing account management services. Your knowledge in training and onboarding, the credentialing process, and referral conversion rates is relied upon. Through collaborative relationships with sales and operations, you will play a major role in growing AHHC for years to come.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2-5 years of equivalent work experience
- Customer service or health care experience preferred
- Experience managing third party care/providers
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry and plans
- Solid time management with effective follow-through and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that support effective working relationships
- Established analytical and critical thinking skills
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Sales Force
- Solid understanding of business acumen
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
*Due to Covid-19, this position will temporarily be working remotely until it is safe to return to the downtown Minneapolis office*
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…