Field Medical Marketing Specialist
Amplifon Italia is looking for a Field Medical Marketing Specialist to be part of its Medical Marketing Organization.
The candidate will report to the Field Medical Marketing Manager based in Italy, in a team that will be structured in the next months.
The position is open in Milan or in Naples, or in its proximity. We are looking for one resource to be located in Milan or in Naples for business needs.
Due to the nature of the job the person will travel in the territory continuously.
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customisation and consumer care. More than 16,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
Responsible for interaction and educational activities with medical community in territory assigned, mainly ENT.
Accountable for collecting insights and develop close collaboration with Sales retail team.
This role will secure the implementation of the Medical field strategy, which includes spread scientific messages according to target segmentation strategy and develop the medical driven hearing aids market in territory assigned.
This role is integrated across the Medical organization operate daily partnership with sales retail team. The role is responsible for supporting scientific projects and delivery of scientific massages developed by Medical Marketing to meet medical strategic needs. The role is responsible for implement field activities according to company SOPs that ensure trust in Amplifon by healthcare professionals, health authorities and other key stakeholders
- Execution of Field Medical strategic and tactical plans
- Responsible for the daily/weekly performance report, self-evaluation process
- Collect market insight and share with Medical marketing team
- Enhance the cross-functional collaboration between Medical field and Sales team to develop aligned strategic plans for the optimal dissemination of the Medical strategy on field
- Drive the consolidation of Medical Experts/Key stakeholder mapping and scouting new account to continue update the medical marketing database.
- Ensure strict medical compliance in Medical field daily activities
- Responsible for delivery full implementation of the Medical Action Plans
- Identify opportunity for develop partnership with externals stakeholder
- Active collaboration and continuous data exchange with Medical Marketing Performance & Reporting team
- Create and develop local project with support of medical marketing team
- Develop/maintain/reinforce partnership with local medical community and key opinion leaders
- Accountable for local investment in medical education and deliver medical material
What you'll need
- Previous Experience of 4/5 years on the field in a similar role
- A previous experience as MSL, REP in a Pharma o medical Device Industry
- Knowledge of the Medical department and Business (a previous experience in a Staff Function is preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish professional and continuous relationships with KOLs
- Learning Agility and proven Flexibility for future roles
- Fluency in English & Italian
- Availability to travel in Italy