Appointment Advisor (FTC)
Fixed Term Contract (until Year End 2021)
£17,375 per annum + Target related Bonus
WHO ARE WE?
Amplifon is the Global leader in the Hearing Care retail market. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world. Although we are a fast growing global company, we have a real entrepreneurial approach and strive for innovation every day. We take pride in setting the standard for our industry, and constantly challenge & improve the customer and employee experience.
Come and be part of something special....
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As Appointment Advisor, you will be able to :
- Respond to inbound and outbound call activity efficiently and in line with the Amplifon values
- Arrange, re-schedule and confirm appointments for Audiologists in the clinic, day centres and field
- Undertake any other duties as required to ensure the objectives of the Contact Centre and the Business are met
- To support the delivery of sales targets and SLA’s, issued on a monthly basis
- Plan, book and generate new appointments by telephone to increase the customer database and potential sales revenue
- To arrange, re-schedule and confirm appointments for Audiologists in both the clinic and field
- Achieve pre-determined targets and objectives to contribute to the overall performance of the Contact Centre
- Accurate input of customer information in line with GDPR and Quality Evaluation
- Ensure that a professional working environment is maintained at all times
WHO ARE YOU?
BEHAVIOURS, SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Raises and delivers customer standards and performance
- Constantly strives to exceed customer expectations
- Understanding of performance issues through MI and the KPI's that drive success
- Uses data on a regular basis to track and manage performance to increase sales growth
- Reacts quickly to unplanned events to ensure consistency in delivery of service
- Plans own workload to get things right first time
- Work efficiently with colleagues to deliver individual and team objectives.
- Wants to make a difference
- Sets goals beyond those required and strives to achieve them.
- Acts decisively, within appropriate time frames to ensure delivery.
- Demonstrates determination, enthusiasm and decisiveness to constantly perform to full potential, and in doing so, motivates and inspires others to follow your example.
- Seeks feedback in order to improve performance, repeat success and spread best practice
- Adapts style or content of approach and anticipates the effect of own actions
- Promotes an inclusive management style by keeping others engaged and informed
- Represent Amplifon externally in a confident and assertive manner.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Required Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of the hearing market
- Understanding of technology available to maximise effectiveness of Contact Centres
- High level of personal motivation
- Organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Verbal communication skills
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ... APPLY TODAY!