Cluster Italy & Corporate Indirect Procurement Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
The Global Cluster Indirect Procurement Manager will oversee activities related to the procurement of indirect categories for Amplifon in the assigned Cluster (Italy & Corporate)
Responsibilities include managing the sourcing process and developing/implementing procurement-related business strategies and tactics that deliver value along the dimensions of cost, quality, delivery/service, risk management and compliance.
This position will also partner with internal stakeholders ensuring alignment and achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure procurement expertise to internal stakeholders
- Plan and execute strategic and tactical sourcing plans in alignment with global procurement strategy and local business needs
- Identify, design, and implement continuous improvement activities aiming to optimize cost while guarantying better quality of service
- Analyse the spend and identifies priorities in accordance with local constraints and central guidelines
- Negotiate with suppliers to find the best quality services and parts at the best possible price
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders, cross-functional colleagues, and suppliers
- Engage with internal customer, communicate successfully in one-to-one or group in order to gain influence, ensure customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve issues with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Monitor selected metrics to regularly track the main KPI’s
- Drive improvement initiatives in Quality, Reporting, Cost Reduction, Procedures, etc
- Build up and lead the procurement service Team across the cluster and ensure a flowless PTP process
What you'll need
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or business related field required
- 5-7 years as a max of experience in Procurement required; experience with category management is a nice to have
- Experience negotiating and finalizing business terms and conditions for supplier contracts
- Project and Program Management
- Written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with all levels of management
- Analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Listening & influencing skills
- Change management
- Individual must be self-motivated with great follow-up skills and be able to work independently
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office applications. Direct hands on experience in an ERP systems environment preferred.
- English and Italian (fluent both written and spoken)
- Managerial skills
- Self-starter, energetic and willing to leave a legacy
- Able to cope with diverse environment (different cultures; level of capabilities etc) and high level of stress
- Mobile and open to travel