Contact Centre Representative - Takapuna
We love making a difference in the lives of kiwis with their hearing needs and next year we are looking to grow our team with two more full time contact centre representatives - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Amplifon are the world’s leading hearing specialists, operating in 29 countries worldwide. In New Zealand, we trade under two brands that you may recognise; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, making us New Zealand’s largest Audiology provider. With 120+ clinics nationwide, the heart of our mission is to help people rediscover the joy of hearing. Our contact centre plays a very important role within our business, and that is where you come in…
Our Contact Centre Representatives manage our customer journey, delivering an exceptional customer experience with every interaction. The variety of this role includes answering inbound calls, making warm outbound calls - offering free hearing checks, contacting existing database customers and general customer service and overflow calls from our clinics. Full training is provided on our systems and you will be joining a wide variety of people who all want to make a difference.
- You will have previous experience in Customer Services/Retail/Contact Centre or Hospitality
- You'll love talking and listening to people
- You work hard to deliver brilliant service to make a difference for your clients
- You are adaptable and able to deal with different people and situations, easily building rapport
- You bring your savvy learning agility to pick up new systems in a dynamic changing environment and work with multiple screens!
- You demonstrate a naturally empathetic and resilient nature to stay positive when the pressure is on
- Legal entitlement to work in New Zealand
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and support on our processes and products
- Variety as no two queries will be the same
- A real sense of purpose and making a real difference to the people you speak with each call
- The opportunity to work for a successful and established business with career progression opportunities
- Joining a fun thriving work environment with plenty of social occasions, fundraisers to support causes & casual dress on Fridays.
- Plenty of recognition for demonstrating our values and other rewards
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Apply online today with your covering letter and CV and let us know why you are the perfect person to join us!