Customer Service Officer - Floater for Newcastle Hunter Region
National Hearing Care
We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service and have redefined the client experience, a level of care that also extends to our employees and the way we look after them.
You will be the face of the clinic, greeting clients and making them feel welcome, as well as looking after all front office duties such as, confirming appointments, follow up calls, answering phones/emails.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working with KPI's in a retail/sales environment,
This is a fixed 12 month contract for a maternity leave cover. Candidate must have a car and valid licence as they will regularly need to travel to the following clinics: Charlestown, Nelson Bay, Toronto, Singleton, Maitland, Cessnock, Raymond Terrace and Jesmond.
There may (possibly) also be occasional travel required to the following clinics: Taree, Forster, Scone and Muswellbrook.
Our Successful candidate will have
- A passion for customer service, a positive attitude and an eye for detail. Is warm, energetic and engaging
- Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
organisational& time management skills, an ability to work well under pressure
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and ability to learn new systems
- A car & driver’s license, as occasional cover at surrounding
clinicsmay be required
- Candidates with experience in the health industry, pharmacy and in particular the hearing industry will be highly regarded
- A permanent resident or Australian Citizen
What you will get in return
- Industry benchmark salary and an attractive bonus program
- Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, through our CSO Training Academy
- Invitation to our exciting annual conference
Full timehours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hourlunch break
This opportunity will suit someone who is eager to begin a long term career within an industry leading